The forum Of Aaron Carter *Great Star*

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The forum Of Aaron Carter *Great Star* » Музыка » Backstreet Boys

Backstreet Boys

Сообщений 161 страница 180 из 711

Я смирилась с тем, что Кева нет в группе, лишь бы не пропадал из виду!!! Рада что выходит фильм! обязательно куплю)))
новое демо, которое возможно будет в новом альбоме бэков. автор тот же, что в Hollogram
из всех трех демо, мне лично эта новая песня понравилась больше всего)))
http://www .imeem .com/yupppii/music/2KGvvo0a/alex_james_masquerade/
только название мудреное очень, я Inconsolable не помню сколько учила, а тут...)))

Я смирилась с тем, что Кева нет в группе, лишь бы не пропадал из виду!!!

да, согласна :rolleyes:

а у меня песня не открывается(( и я ни один из трех демо не слышала o.O

Alex & Nick @t Airport + Howie

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

AC_FAN написал(а):

а у меня песня не открывается(( и я ни один из трех демо не слышала

Ок, завтра выложу обязательно!!!Правда одна песня уже якобы не войдет в альбом (Hollogram), хотя вначале говорил, что она будет первым синглом...
все демо поют не бэки..

а пока вот еще инфа об альбоме:

Live Daily, посты людей, кому бэки включали послушать треки к новому альбому...

emjay - I can't wait to hear more of Comin After U. Damn

FracksBaby4Evr - Is that a BSB song?

LtnUltiHaxer - hell yeah...and its hot as fhsaifhasfa hell

LtnUltiHaxer - its very club like...very danceable...trancy/europop...its def the WOW type song...its far better then Hologram and Masquerade...talk about an updated Black and Blue song

FracksBaby4Evr - Do you guys know who produced it? Just wondering.

LtnUltiHaxer - Andree...i think the same guy who was part of Hologram

LtnUltiHaxer - AJ sounds pretty darn good and Nick main part in the chorus...goes falsetto singing after youuuu

LtnUltiHaxer - this def should be the first single and def has the WOW factor...nothing like whats on radio...pretty hard to believe they did this type of sound after the past 4 years of pop/rock

emjay - Its about the same tempo as EBM, maybe a little faster, but so good. I could hear it on the radio for sure.

LtnUltiHaxer - def the demo of EBM not the album version...its def something radio would play during the summer...if they wanted to...screw larger than life

emjay - The vocals are interesting. They all seem to sound similar on it - blended together, but there's some harmony in the chorus. Only heard a little over a minute of it.

emjay - Im listening to the T-Pain produced track now, but its hard to make out any lyrics

ForeverRebel - Well that's sad lol. So is T-Pain on the track?
I think if he was, that could really help them.

emjay - I don't know if he is. didn't sound like it, but I didnt hear the whole thing - most of it though. Didn't sound great but its over the phone

emjay - Listening to some r&b ballad with piano and acoustic. I heard Nick say "beautiful song" after it

emjay - I heard two different versions of the Boys' Masquerade. Didnt sound much different than the demo.

Francis - Anyone knows if BsB will collaborate with Akon?

ShockandAwe - yes. They will be on the same track together.

ShockandAwe - As far as collabos go, I know that T-Pain, Akon, Pitbull, and maybe Lil' Wayne (if record label politics don't get in the way) have done tracks with them. I'm not sure if Ne-yo is on a track with them or just writing. Someone wrote on wikipedia that Christina Milian is on a track with them that may have been just a rumor because I have heard no such thing.

emjay - They aren't releasing Hologram at all. It won't be on the album.

(это странно, так как есть даже кусок песни, где Брай поет...)

и есче...

>Sup Ralphie i was wondering if you had an idea when the single would be released if they are looking for a May album release?

I heard the song is similar to the demo but better. You're right on the time span - but remember, record labels don't always make the wisest decision.> what I heard, the single is basically ready to go, so maybe March? Not sure. More than likely, as per everything, it'll get pushed back.

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 03:20:44 +0000

>
>True..very exciting you think if the song is anything like the demo of Hologram radio stations will play it more or will they still be bias against them?

yes I heard Hologram is the single. Their new CD should be interesting... Howie told me last fall that collabs with T-Pain and Weezy were possible.

I emailed the DJ few days ago and he gave me pretty good info..Emilia tried posting this info up but she cant pass along info from banned members...albums done..single's ready to go and according to his sources it is Hologram...March/April single May album

Brian Kennedy who is one of the producers that the boys are working on the new album with has released some info on a new song which is said to be the first single.
"I am working with them, I have their 1st single coming out soon it's called Holagram".
For those who don't know who he is, he has co-wrote/produced Chris Brown's Forever and co-wrote/produced Rihanna's Disturbia.

Back Street Boys maey j bligeBackstreet Boys e Mary J. Blige stanno per ritornare in questo 2009 con due nuovi album di inediti.

La boyband per il momento sta terminando le registrazioni delle nuove canzoni e secondo i ben informati il primo singolo estratto sarà “Hologram”. Il nuovo disco dovrebbe essere caratterizzato da sonorità più urban ed elettroniche…insomma: la “svolta” che ultimamente il genere “pop” ha preso. Riusciranno i quattro ragazzuoli a ritornare famosi come un tempo? Ne dubitiamo.

Mary J. Blige, regina dell’r&b/soul, pare stia collaborando con diversi colleghi, tra cui Dave Young, i J.U.S.T.I.C.E., Ne-Yo e Kid Rock. Indiscrezioni affermano che questo nuovo lavoro dovrebbe chiamarsi “Me, My Self and Mary” e dovrebbe essere composto da ben tre dischi. A noi ora non resta che aspettare: questo nuovo anno si prospetta ricco di “bella” musica (speriamo).

Looks like the song that AnDree and Chris Brown did with Brian Kennedy is the same song that the guys have recorded..Brian responded to Kaos Girls saying he was working with the guys on there first single and Matt also got a respond saying the single was going to be an uptempo..in an interview with i think either Howie or Nick one of them mentioned working with Chris Brown and Brian Kennedy the week after they finished there tour...its different from what they've done and this version is also a demo..buts its an uptempo and lol its a recycled "Disturbia"...its better than anything Max would give us at this point..the song won't be a cover because it wasn't officially released and Chris Brown only sings during the bridge and its not him singing throughout

часть 2

The boys are working on a new album that is set to be released in 2009. Here is what we know so far. Please note that the info may change. The songs may or may not make the album. This will be updated from time to time. For a list of who the guys plan to work with and some other updates head over to the community. Feel free to comment on the new album at the community as well. Thanks to LtnUltiHaxer, Matt and everyone else who shared info.

The album will be pop/r&b. They went back to the studios on the album September 15th to work on the album. It has been said that they have been working on the album since around the European leg of the Unbreakable tour. They will continue recording in January to finish the album before heading back to tour in South America. If they don’t finish before then they will when the South America tour is over. This is according to AJ on his webchat at the fanclub.

Songs
Contradiction - written by Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic) and Howie. Already recorded.
Shadows - written by Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic) and AJ. Already recorded.
Undone - written by Ryan Tedder and Josh Hoge. Recorded back in May when they were in London. You can hear Josh Hoge’s demo of the song at youtube.
Hologram - Written by Andre Merritt and produced by Brian Kennedy. It’s a uptempo song. Recorded on January 13 well at least as much as they could since AJ was sick. They may finish working on it January 14. You can hear the demo which features Andre and Chris Brown here.

Producers, Writers & Artists
Jazzy Pha - Nick confirmed in the last myspace video while in Atlanta that they will work with him. He has done work for Chris Brown and others.
Rodney Jerkins “Darkchild” - He worked with them in the past on Black & Blue and produced Shining Star.
Ryan Tedder - Wrote/produced the songs mentioned above.
Dave Jassy (Monopoly) - Hip-hop/r&b producer. Has worked with Ashley Tisdale on two songs on her album ‘Be Good To Me’ and ‘Not Like That’. Also with producers Bloodshy & Avant. The boys worked with him a couple months ago as there is a photo of Nick with him.
Brian Kennedy - Has produced Rihanna ‘Disturbia’, Jesse McCartney ‘It’s Over’ and co-wrote/produced Chris Brown ‘Forever’. Has produced ‘Hologram’ for the boys.
T-Pain - They worked with him on November 24th. Has done stuff with Chris Brown ’Kiss Kiss’, Ciara among others.
Chris Brown - Did a interview with Billboard and mentioned that he worked with the boys.
RedOne - Worked with Akon, New Kids on the Block among others. Confirmed that he worked with them.
Akon - Confirmed by RedOne that he and Akon worked with them. Akon has worked artists such has Colby O’Donis, New Kids on the Block, Leona Lewis, and Lady GaGa. Plus released music himself.
Jim Jonsin - H as done T.I. Whatever U Like, Lil’ Wayne Lollipop and two songs on Beyonce’s new album. Howie mentioned him during the recording studio live stream on Jan 13. According to Jim in a message to a fan on myspace on Jan 23, he has done 5 songs for the boys and the songs are really cool edgy pop rythmic with hard beats.
JC Chasez - co-wrote Treat Me Right on Unbreakable.
Jimmy Harry - has done Pink’s Sober, Britney Spears Touch of My Hand.
Shawn Campbell - has produced Missy Elliott’s Ching-A-Ling.
Max Martin - recently was mentioned that he was in LA to work with them. The mention was posted here.

People they have mentioned to work with but not confirmed.
Desmond Child
Rami
Dan Steele
Polow Da Don
Lil’ Wayne

The following could be either true or just a rumor. As this is was posted via wikipedia in which anyone can easily edit. As of January 22nd this info is no longer listed on Stargate’s production page at wikipedia. We’ll keep you updated if this info is true or not.

Never Again Duet with Ne-Yo
Crying
Slippin’ Away
Banned Forever Duet with Christina Milian

Nick recently confirmed in a recent interview with CTV that they worked with Ne-Yo.

_______
I I I gotta
make make my way way way
through all of these people
I didn't take a peak all this yummy just so so I I could see through
Im bout to act dog on fool
I didn't know shed dog on you

I bout to bom bom chicky bom bom on you
Runin back to you bom bom bom
Put this smoke up

Hurry back chick
Reality chick
X-ray vision every game I can see through
I get static every time you speak
Freakresuic outta the equal
Im tired of playin
Cant even hear the shit you sayin
Cuz its like roun roun roun roun roun roun roun

Hologram
Im pushin you close but its hard to keep you up
Hologram
Theres a glitch in the system
Tell me what I gotta do now
Oh damn
Allusion, confusion
Im losin ground (ahh ohh oh oh)
Hologram (Hey hey hey heey)
Ohh ahh ooh oh
Hologram

You want me to flip the switch on so I I can be your victim
I aint gonna slip up like you
and ill side all over with no one around
What the hell do you take me for
Ima take a different rout

I bout to bom bom chicky bom bom on you
Runin back to you bom bom bom
Put this smoke up

Bang bang cho cho train
Baby put that thang on me
You bout to see my thang thang
Not occasional
You bout to see another side of me
The city life
T minus 7 before my system shut us down
Matter of fact I think im bout to shut it down (shutting down)

Hologram
Hologram
Oh damn
Allusion, confusion
Ohh ahh ooh oh
Hologram

Im tired of playin with you
Right now I think your times up
Givin mixed signals
I dont have control of
Im losin my mind
Perfect model before my time
Down low to my instant data
Give me a socket I can plug in

Hologram
Hologram
Oh damn
Allusion, confusion
Ohh ahh ooh oh
Hologram

The following information was posted over at JC-Source.net.

“JC will be working with AJ Mclean and producer Jimmy Harry on the upcoming Backstreet Boys album in the LA studio on Friday. He’s also doing background vocals on one of the songs”.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

все демо поют не бэки..

ясно) я и думаю, как я могла пропустить ^^

New Live Pictures In Puerto Rico

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

BSB in Lima

BSB HOTEL LIMA PERU PARTE 1 : HoWie :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVp3RptvieI

увеличить

:flirt:

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

BSB Monterrey Concert Pics

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

PressConference in Caracas - Venezuela - 27-02-09

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

:flag:
"Bigger"

Отредактировано na-na1978 (2009-03-16 21:09:13)

Мне уже нравится это песня! :music:
"Masquerade"

na-na1978 написал(а):

Мне уже нравится это песня!

да, классненькая :love: спасибо за ссылочки!)

"Keep It Moving"-NEW BACKSTREET BOYS Song 2009 Demo. Equinoxsp (February 19, 2009)  :music:
ЖМИ СЮДА!

Отредактировано na-na1978 (2009-03-17 04:36:35)

Undone - NEW POSSIBLE BsB [DEMO]  :music:
ЖМИ СЮДА!

Отредактировано na-na1978 (2009-03-17 04:36:17)

О! Спасибо, опередила, а то у меня все руки не доходят. Маскарад-не могу наслушаться! ...нная, сори, но других слов не подберу))
Bigger в акапелло сложно пока понять, а вот по поводу остальных думаю не стоит торопится, не факт, что этопесни бсб с ноовго альбома. подтверждений нет...

Brian talks about tour :flirt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KXfHtbynA

увеличить

итак, сегодня вышел наконец фильм с участием кевина. его уже можно купить на Amazon. но роль явно небольшая.
Love Takes Wing: Cast & Details
A young doctor (Sarah Jones) moves to a town where a strange illness has stricken several residents, particularly those in the local orphanage. Despite their peril, the townspeople resist her efforts to help because she's a woman, so the doctor must find a way to save the town before it's too late. Haylie Duff, Cloris Leachman, Patrick Duffy. Directed by Lou Diamond Phillips, who also stars. Based on the novel by Janette Oke.

Love Takes Wing Cast
Sarah Jones: Belinda Simpson
Haylie Duff: Annie Nelson
Jordan Bridges: Lee Owens
Cloris Leachman: Miss Hattie Clarence
Patrick Duffy: Mayor Evans
Lou Diamond Phillips: Ray Russell
Kevin Richardson: Cyrus Cain
Erin Cottrell: Missy Tyler
Bonnie Root: Ella Pine
Annalise Basso: Lillian
Andy Scott Harris: Victorian Orphan
John Bishop: John Pine

Love Takes Wing Credits
Larry Levinson: Executive Producer
Lou Diamond Phillips: Director
Janette Oke: Author
Rachel Stuhler: Screenwriter

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZZvV2d4KL._SS500_.jpg

Отредактировано cany (2009-04-05 22:45:14)

Брайан плантрует выпустить альбом в текущем году, и называться он будет "Beliver"
А пока он то и делает, что летает и гуляет, не забывая о записи нового альбома бэков разумеется)))
Brian and Baylee leaving a medical building - Los Angeles 2/04/09

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

часть 2

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

увеличить

Вы здесь » The forum Of Aaron Carter *Great Star* » Музыка » Backstreet Boys