The forum Of Aaron Carter *Great Star*

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The forum Of Aaron Carter *Great Star* » Инфо AC » Сообщения с Twitter!

Сообщения с Twitter!

Сообщений 81 страница 100 из 160

AARONCARTER7    So where have you all been is it just me or is America lazy? I wait for one week to c what happens & all the armies have vanished? Not cool!
5 minutes ago from Echofon

AARONCARTER7    Getting on my second flight today! Where do YOU think I'm headed?
6 minutes ago from Echofon

AARONCARTER7    Remember I'm watching you!! :)
5 minutes ago from Echofon

AARONCARTER7    Hey everyone I'm not flying to Nick! & his big 3-0 birthday basharoo! I'll be doing my own thing! Flying to la for Grammys and Events!! :)
3 minutes ago from Echofon

AARONCARTER7    I'm finished with E!!! Never again I think it's funny how they do a peice On my untrained dog! & pass when I am doing red carpet grammy's!
about 2 hours ago from Echofon

angelcarter    Its official. I'm addicted to coffee..
6 minutes ago from UberTwitter

AARONCARTER7    http://bit.ly/c0RxOO CHECK THIS OUT NOW!! AT 4:40 IT HAS BEGUN!! WATCH OUT!! WHOEVER DARE'S TO COMPETE!!!
1 minute ago from web

AARONCARTER7    Take every opportunity as a gift... And cherish life as it comes! that was for you @Perezhilton @NOH8Campaign
4 minutes ago from Echofon

AARONCARTER7    enjoying miami! & the presedente grocery store's!! lol wish i spoke spanish!! damn! haha i also saw the most beautiful girl ever! kayla
9 minutes ago from web

AARONCARTER7    i love living in Miami especially when it is beautiful whether outside!! Time for swiiming in the ocean! i might just run into that shark!!
about 1 hours ago from web

My performance at MANSION was sick!! I had such an amazing night! I also performed a new song!! "TUNING IT OUT" New single!! HEEEEYYY!!

AARONCARTER7    Headed down to Tampa! gotta love visiting those family roots!
about 1 hours ago via Echofon

AARONCARTER7    I'm bouldering my way back to the top! Sometimes when you fall off the rock your half way up? It is that moment you realize what u must do!
about 16 hours ago via Echofon

AARONCARTER7    I'm forming a production team for producing music! I am looking for two other people who can make tracks similar to mine.. Worldwide..
24 minutes ago via Echofon

AARONCARTER7    Thanks for the continued support of my sister follow@munchkee how's everyone tonight!?
12 minutes ago via Echofon

AARONCARTER7    NEW SINGLE!!! PLANET ROCK!! WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY:AARON CARTER WRITTEN BY :AARON CARTER
3 minutes ago via MySpace

AARONCARTER7    I'M WAITING FOR MY GRAPHICS DESIGNER TO FINISH MY NEW WEBSITE! TONIGHT!!
about 1 hour ago via web

AARONCARTER7    IT'S A COMPLETELY NEW SOUND I'VE CREATED FOR MYSELF I'VE BEEN PROMISING, YOU DESERVE REAL ARTIST'S' ..SO THAT IT WHAT I'LL GIVE HOPE U LIKE
about 1 hour ago via web

AARONCARTER7    that's all they want! ... I want to send a message! MUSIC IS MY LIFE! IT MIGHT NOT HAVE STARTED THAT WAY BUT THAT'S HOW IT WILL END!

похоже Аарона опять на твиттере достают :( не обращал бы внимания!

AARONCARTER7    It's a great day! I'm feeling good. Thanks so much for all the love and support everyone! It's because of you I am feeling this way.
about 1 hour ago via web

AARONCARTER7    I hope everyone had a great weekend! Stay focused this week! Tomorrow I will be releasing the first few Tees at heroicsclothing.com!!!
4 minutes ago via web

AARONCARTER7    I'm planning something for all of you, but I can't tell you just yet! Hopefully soon....:) We are doing great with the followers! Thanks!!
about 7 hours ago via web

AARONCARTER7    Working on the record now.. In Miami doing what I love! Keep moving forward.. Retweet #planetrockac Let's do this...:) 100,000 followers?
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

AARONCARTER7    4 new songs by Aaron Carter on SoundClick: http://tinyurl.com/25auguf
35 minutes ago via API

Вы здесь » The forum Of Aaron Carter *Great Star* » Инфо AC » Сообщения с Twitter!